Kraig
(Weather Hobbyist)
Thu Nov 10 2022 08:42 AM
Re: Nicole Conditions in your Area

Yup....My DP yesterday never got above 74 and I never felt like I could eat the air like real tropical moisture. I dropped to 993mb as I was within 25 miles of the western "eyewall" at 1:15am, but has been steadily rising since. About 2.5" of rain since yesterday morning and the highest sustained on my weather station was 21mph, but it's at 20' in a pine stand so I figure a 50% reduction so a 40-44mph is reasonable and well within the forecast for my area. Lost power twice from 1pm-3pm and 930pm-1030pm yesterday, but otherwise it's been good. Good luck to everyone in Central Florida!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center