Lamar-Plant City
(Storm Tracker)
Sat Oct 19 2024 11:36 AM
Re: Milton Conditions in your area

Wow...I feel even luckier. We had no damage and only a few limbs down. No flooding here just west of the High School. Only lost power for about 30 hours. We got to run the generator Thursday and that was it. For us is was a nice practice run. I don't have a rain gauge anymore since I can't get to where I would have to mount it (disabled in a wheelchair) but I know we had nearly a foot. Cable was out for 6 days but I made it work though my phone enough. Glad you are safe and pray you have an easy time with insurance claims. So sorry about your bee boxes. I was planning to indulge in that when retired before my injury as I have had an interest for a long time. It was definitely the strongest wind I have experienced in this house but not much above hurricane force by the time it got here. Take care!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center