Cycloneye
(Storm Tracker)
Sat Aug 10 2002 07:42 PM
I agree that wave with low has a chance to develop

First of all glad to see you here because I know that you and me with the others here will have great discussions and plenty of anaylisis as we go on into the peak of the season.

About the wave with low pressure I agree with you that it has to be watched as it moves more west because west of 45w those waters are very warm and that is something that worries me here in Puerto Rico because if they develop close to the islands then no time to recurve will be in the cards.

About the wave emerging africa we have to wait for the entire system to go out and then we will see what will happen by then but looks like it has also a low pressure.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center