Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Aug 12 2002 07:21 PM
Explain to me how this works... and look at ATLANTIC

Explain to me how this message board works. And, no please don't show me the info page because it doesn't make sense.

First off...all of the current topics are buried under the category Bertha.. I know Bertha came twice but I don't think she is going to be reborn a third time.

Second.. I cannot see how to easily follow the newest posts without going through a long process. Hints?

Third.. why are the topics from today about the Invest linked under the Bertha category?

Nice board, easier to use than having to reload each time but it is very hard to just jump on and follow.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I have tried to check this board as often as other boards because there are several people here that I enjoy reading..but I seem to have some problem getting the hang of it and I don't think its just me.

Lastly, I have always used this board to find Snonut's site which has just about everything you really need, two good loops and water temps.

And, speaking of water temps............. I see blue all the way due west where the El Nino is supposed to be ...maybe someone can explain that one to me too?

Thank you... hoping to get past whatever blocks I have with this board set up.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center