Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Jul 14 2004 11:59 PM
poured in miami just now, 2 days in a row.. good sign

good sign to see rain twice... hints of seasonal changes unless its one specific factor doing it, time will tell

not upset about the boards or editing phil.. i could care less honestly.. you keep referring to things as "slow time" vs "busy time" and my response was for you not ED

not daring ed to do anything.. he is his own man, does his thing
if he wants to bury posts where no one reads them or wants to read them.. its his business..

i think i am not alone in saying that very few of us want to read anything but the board that is about the most current going ons in the tropics.. and I belive I am speaking for most people around here.

doubt anyone is so bored that they are looking through every category there is.. some of us have other interests besides weather.. honest

my point was that you Phil keep referring to "in slow times its okay" and i was pointing out to you that as you look around the basin....the whole basin.. its slow, as slow as it gets and rabbit is right in that most seasons things dont get cooking until late july.. LATE july

and most of those years with a small storm in may or june, a TD or two or those waves we watch the whole way across but never spin aren't really anything but a nominal statistic where by some miracle freak of nature they maintained depression status for a day or two

and as was said here before... on the record or off..we had one that hit Haiti and killed thousands and that comes darn close

and that is why i dont like the counting guessing games because but for five miles an hour one way or the other you get statistics that don't always reflect true action or a good picture of the situation

would suggest you dont assume things and imagine that im sitting around trying to annoy Ed.. furthest thing from my mind today, really..

wow i just saw a lightning strike to the south.. dont think the storms are gone...some ways to the south..

okay..so if I were Ed and I'm not I'm be happier than a pig in shit that someone somewhere was reading the boards during the slow times and hope that most of the people stick around for good serious discussion during the serious times

never assume anything phil.. i learned that along time ago

was doing a round up of the season and reiterating it is slow so choose your words real carefully

going to go watch the lightning show outside and make a wish

and it isnt about this board, trust me
tho i do like you all very much here in somewhere land

bobbi
ps...stick this post where ever yall see fit for it to be
its your board, you live here and you should be happy with it
mean that

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center