Zeusdog
(Registered User)
Mon May 28 2007 07:39 PM
Re: Is this site getting to strict?

I have been visiting this site for about 2 1/2 years now. I never post as I am too new to this to have much to offer BUT the info I have received from this site is great. I have visited a few others which seem to often ramble on and on about nothing as well as argue with others for pages and pages. If I want to listen to people argue I have 2 daughters that can supply me with that. I enjoy this site and it's flow of information as I am learning more each day - and the group of mature people that seem to post here over other sites. I personally do not find it hard to look for the topic I am interested in and rather prefer the way it is set up so I don't have to go thru a bunch of garbage before I find what I am interested in. Keep up the good work and Thanks!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center