Baylink
(Registered User)
Fri Oct 12 2007 05:38 PM
Long time listener...

First time caller.

First let me say how useful I find the site; except for your disinclination to treat the front page updates as a standard blog (which they are, really), I'm pretty happy with everything about the site.

That said, let me say how annoying it is that I had to register for your forums merely to point out that your front-page storm box appears to have some broken coordinates in it: it's showing the wrong graphics. You don't seem to have any Contact Us link anywhere on the site that I can find... not even one that says "sign up for the forums if you need to tell is something."

And no one's watching the IRC channel, either, even though three ops are logged in.

(Edit: Having looked now at the tracking list, I see that the TD15 updates are tagging on the end of the TD10 information.)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center