CoconutCandy
(User)
Sat Sep 26 2009 12:22 PM
CFHC Website is Truly a Cut Above ALL the Rest!

I was just perusing the tropical forum over at wunderground.com this morning (I don't post there, as I much prefer CFHC for that! ) and came across this interesting tidbit ...

Quote:

... now that's the truth...at this point being banned means nothing here as people like that have caused this blog to become a joke for the most part. as I am sure you have noticed, most of the "regulars" are rarely here anymore.

It's becoming a sad truth though. I love this blog but have realized it's becoming worst everyday. The admins don't even seem to care anymore.

Huge Thanks to Ed and Mike and all the other Admins and Mods for their unceasing efforts to honor the site motto: "Hurricanes Without the Hype" and vigilance to keep the posts on topic and to the point.

Although it may not be perfect (just yet!) this site is, by far, the BEST Hurricane website on the Internet. I believe I speak for the vast majority of us who peruse and contribute to the site by saying a BIG 'Hats Off' to all you guys!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center