Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Jul 07 2002 05:25 PM
95L

though there hasnt been a dvorak rating issued (no clear sfc low apparent), this disturbance is getting attention. a disturbance statement even.. gulf systems are innately more important than fish spinners. anyhow sfc obs arent showing much, so it's still hours to days away from getting classified. some models dont track it.. nogaps, the one that does, takes it in south of brownsville.
all the stuff off the mid atlantic is absorbed or marginalized. 94L i will forever be convinced was a weak tropical storm, but oh well.
one other area to watch is around florida and the bahamas. nothing ominious there now, but i have a hunch there might be in a day or two.
matthew, a word or two.. i write big posts too, and probably too many of them.. but i make sure they are readable. i dont want to piss anybody off, id rather hear their ideas. why would you want to write tons of incoherent stuff nobody wants to read unless you are trying to annoy people? we did have a spammer on this site once.. he isnt with us anymore. people have been booted for obscenity or spam, so you might want to ease up and make some sense.
HanKFranK aiken SC 1711z07july

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center