Rad
(Weather Guru)
Tue Jul 09 2002 10:37 PM
Caneman

Dude, I was saying the same thing to my wife Last night when we got those t-storms. It was weird, because they where coming in bands almost like a tropical system . Of course we do have a tropical wave sitting ontop of us ! Then today at work about 4:30 p. m. I was on a test drive at work and I kept noticing how the clouds over the gulf looked very strange.......... Stranger than normal !!! Then cruzin home, the weather radio in my truck goes off about 5:16 Tornado Warning for southern Pinellas . GEEZ Heading right for it too !!!!!!...Any hoo, some stuff brewing down south too with ridging building . We will have to keep an eye on it . LATER ! ....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center