ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Thu Jul 11 2002 01:22 AM
Re: another look

After watching this thing a little closer I have to say that I don't see it doing much at all. The upper low to the east of it is doing a number on our system. I'm wondering if this year will turn out like last year did when we thought a system would really get going but there seemed to be that one little thing that stood in its way. That would be good news for all of us along the gulf coast as far as not seeing a major one hit us,but it sure makes for some very dull posts like the one I'm doing now. I like it when things are popping and everyone on here is posting left and right. All of you have such great insight and ya'lls views and knowledge always shine through, but especially when things get active. Even though I know that this system will not provide us in Texas with any excitement, I am just happy to see all the wonderful comments that everyone has about what might happen with it. That is what makes this site so great; wonderful people being able to discuss and share with other wonderful people their love for weather, more specifically, TROPICAL SYSTEMS!! THANKS GUYS FOR LETTING ME BE A PART OF IT!!!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center