Steve
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Thu Jul 11 2002 04:02 AM
Re: 18z GFDL is....

Chalk one up for the ULL. The longest WV loop I could find on just a quick surf only had 30 frames (G8). But it occurred to me (and I was wondering) if maybe this is the same ULL that's been slowly crusing across the West Atlantic. If it is, it's been pretty cool watching on the WV's for the last week or so. I'd have to search the satelite archives I guess.

The ULL is moving SW over the Gulf. GoM will probably flare up some tomorrow - another daytime event to watch from work. Somebody's still gonna get a bunch of rain out of this before it's over. There's the disturbed weather in the Gulf and a big trof coming down that's probably going to hang around for a few days. So one way or another, those several inches of rain are gonna come. I swear

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center