Bruce
(Weather Guru)
Thu Jul 11 2002 04:48 AM
Re: Some sort of Spin!!

On average the first named storm develops around July 11th. Someone should see a Hurricane this year. Never went Three years without a Hurricane making landfall somewhere in the US. But, records are made to be broken. I feel a slow start to this years Hurricane season. I have been told the East coast of Florida will be hit this year. This may sound stupid but the sea turtles are nesting on the dunes this year. A co-worker working with sea turtles has been keeping track of this for over 10 years now. I dont think it is true but he seems to think so. We will see if this pans out. What do the rest of you think about the sea turtle theory?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center