Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Jul 14 2002 08:04 PM
Re: Tropicaal disturbance statement

If you can see there was a big fat area of thuunderstorms and my post was every stupid 6 hours or so sorry I sliped up. I not perfect at all in you people will not back of from a few dum 6 hour post I hope you get hit by the biggest fattest hurricane and the whole world heck the person is saying these thing to me I'm sick of there meanest in hate I try to talk abou the tropic but I'm very sick of bitting my hand I been stoping my self for you I been trying to make a update and you will not stop in my words I help the person make my feel bad see a hurricane this year in if you are a so called hurricane chaser like I think is cool I would love to do that your not going to be so fast to chase this it go to be cat 5 bigger in mitch that just how mad I'm so I help you all live with your self hatting meannest in you might think night time. So just to think you people do not know me and you want to judge me I'm not going to sit here in play cat with not to smart people. I'm going to try some more in if the owner wants to kick me off at lease I tryed in that all that counts in the world. Thats the last time I get bad mouth to in held of the f word in respect of this site. Matthew the weather and hurricane watcher from hell!!!!! he he he

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center