Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Jul 15 2002 04:25 AM
mid july

read gary gray's millennium weather piece on t.d. 1, which most expect to be arthur tomorrow. he talked about the rarity of a first storm between the 1st and 23rd of july. i went and looked up all the years between 1950 and 2001 where the first tropical storm of the season formed between july 10th and 20th. there were only two: 1961 and 1985.
both were interesting seasons. it makes me wonder if they are in some way analog to this year. i'm sure joe b. will have a piece on the implications of our mid july storm in his july 15th article.
matthew i'm just trying to get you to write something worthy of a fifth grader. call me crazy but i've got an idea that you could if you tried. i dont think im being mean, but making reasonable requests that echo what others are probably thinking. really i wish i knew what jc thinks about all this, since he's the guy in charge. dude seriously all youve got to do is write in sentences with at least half the words understandable, then everybody would be cool with you and probably listen to whatever it is youre trying to say. get me? otherwise your garbled posts are like brussels sprouts on a cake, something that just sort of ruins the good stuff here for everybody else.
jc, hey.. id rather not be lecturing people on obvious stuff. you s'pose you could tell me/us where to draw the line on saying something and just letting the s*** pile up? after all, you da boss.
HF aikenSC 0406z15july

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center