Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Jul 18 2002 05:28 PM
bastardi

awww crap. i like bastardi and all, but not paying for it. but hey, accuweather guys have to get paid too. cant expect a deal.. excellent weather analysis for free.. like that to last forever.
basin is quiet. aside from the frontal tail off the east coast nothing looks remotely interesting. coastal low on the models not as solid as yesterday, east atlantic low only shows on avn. one thing i have noticed is the ridge shift. globals pivot it from a NE-SW axis in the north atlantic to a more E-W one. average pressures in the deep tropics will slowly fall in the deep tropics over the next week, all part of the late summer reconfig. waves this year havent been as robust as in the past few.. all that westpac activity may rob the overall wave energy downstream. but then, i wasnt expecting a huge cape verde season anyway.
HF aikenSC 1713z18july

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center