Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sat Jul 20 2002 07:40 AM
addendum

sw carib system, at this impossibly late hour, still has most of its convection on the atlantic side. either some trick of an upper feature or maybe the surface feature is not where the ssd people think... maybe going nw like nogaps said? unlikely yes, but not impossible until it crosses into the basin we care less about.
speaking of impossible, check the convection that keeps going off the jersey shore. yes i know that it is along a stalled front, crazy to even mention, but ssts up there are pretty cranked. million to one, but hey, i like it when the weather invents a new pitch to throw at us.
itcz off africa looking as lively as ever.. waves have finally got some meat on them. in other words i can almost distinguish them without having to look for subtle trade wind surges in the low level windfield. probably not enough to fester up a low, but another step in that direction.
such is the state of the atlantic at.. ok, should have waited til tomorrow to finish that book..
HanKFranK sc 0725z20july
prog for july 20th: another day of quick glance, nope, nothin.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center