Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sat Jul 20 2002 10:59 AM
forecast the slow nhc

We start this forecast stating i'm not Joe b. I was looking at the center of this on the 18th of july that won'd it looked like it had a nice LLc in alot of thunderstorms and it had 2.5 d number that is a tropical storm in I don't no why the nhc did not make this a t.d it had every thing for a short lived t.d in the pacific. I think they like to make almost to the point of tropical storm so they didn't waste there time but they are getting payed to number theys storms each one that meats t.d should be numbered heck already there was like 3 storms that should of been numbered in they did not in the atlantic so whats a t.d a close center and thunderstorms or a nice area of thunderstorms with a some what closed center above 5 north lat and over 78 waters. should I say more and tropical storm well formed LLc and rainbands with outflow and thunderstorms thats all in maybe a upper leavel high to move the heat away form the storm. Hurricane 74 mph winds and will formed cdo overcast and or with out eye wall only the best won'd eye is there in my words. So do you think that should be the way of the nhc on these storms. So in the southwest cabn there is a low pressure at 1010 and mostly over land upper low to the north of it is shearing it so no forecast storm out of this maybe in the pacific and a few days. that what I think about that. So it brings us to the eastern atlantic as of right now the waves are looking good and the avn has been showing something we may half to watch in time with a new tropical wave caming into the altlantic ocean so bring it on. That was my forecast next forecast july won'd ever I feel like it. Matthew

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center