Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Jul 21 2002 04:56 AM
Re: Mike C.

reread my stuff.. i sound pretty stuck up. opinions aside, that thought bothers me deeply.. so i'll be the one who folds here. stuck up.. that REALLY bothers me. sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings or struck you wrong.. it isnt my place to moderate. anonymous users (i'll register eventually) add flavor to the site, i would hate inadvertently kill that... all for the sake of conformity. no way.
back to the true topic.
normal july night. the pacific is awake, the atlantic sleeping. central america wave looking less formidable, probably not going to propagate any to the gulf.
trough off the mid atlantic was a goofy no chance, and remains so. nothing tropical surely.
itcz creeping north every so slowly, becoming more active.
the dog days drag on, and high season draws closer.
HF (humbled and in proper place) sc 0435z21july
matthew i'm going to lay off and quit being a jerk. write whatever you want. this is my favorite forum site, but it isnt mine.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center