Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Jul 21 2002 04:26 PM
This Site

This site was intended to be used by ALL people who are interested in the Weather (Hurricanes mainly). Our intention is to keep people informed and to communicate amongst others professionals and non-professionals alike. I think it is good thing that young people have an interest in hurricanes and want to find out more and post their views on what they think might happen. They may not spell correctly and say immature things at times, but we should still allow them to post their views. Only if it gets way out of hand like it is borderline now, will we start to moderate or change things. We do not want to make people register to post because we know some folks do not like to give out that type of information. (Although all we ask is a valid email address and others will not see it). We do want this site to be a pleasant place to visit and informative to the public.
If you click on the “forum” on the left menu you notice we do have other forums to post non-tropical related views on. I would ask you all to use those forums for other subjects like this one I am posting on this Main Forum. I would like you all to take the time to register because it will make your time on the site more enjoyable. Please read the Advantages of Registering it can and will make your time here more enjoyable.

I also want to take the time to again thank you all for your great posts you do a very good job and you are what makes this site what it is.

If you want to reply to this post please go to the Site Suggestions and Questions forum and we will continue with this subject.

Thank You!

Happy Hurricane Hunting!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center