Kevin
(Weather Master)
Mon May 20 2002 12:25 AM
Re: 2 Weeks

I can't believe it! I'm such a dumbass! I thought we were going to get something going from the convection with the front that was in the Gulf! Talk about confusion. Must be the rust on me, after it's been 6 months since I've payed any real attention to the tropics. So, perhaps there will be something after all. Now since I know what the heck is going on, I'd say watch Yucatan Peninsula or just off of western Cuba coast for any type of low pressure formation. NWS Melbourne said the system would stay south due to the high pressure that will set in over much of the Eastern U.S. We'll just have to see.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center