ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Aug 05 2002 02:42 AM
Re: Tropical Storm Bertha Forms

Even though I have made my opinion known about how I feel about Joe B., his Sunday Evening Late Post is very interesting. He talks about how Bertha could scrape along the coast and not loose much intensity and could even gain some strength along the way. The NHC is already going to be off on their projected track because the center is well south of New Orleans and appears to be heading almost directly west. Saying this, I expect for them to still say that it is still moving NW when the new update comes out. I do expect for Bertha to already be downgraded to a depression again at the time of the new advisory. Funny things, these tropical systems.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center