ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Aug 05 2002 11:36 PM
Re: TD 3# Forms

Here's one for you. I noticed that the official track for the remnants of Bertha is to take it west than more wsw and be just north of Galveston later in the week. Let me throw something out there. What happens if this does take place but the LLC that is left somehow skirts a little further south and gets back out over the water just south of Galveston? I know you all are laughing right now but nobody expected Allison last year to go up into NE Texas and then come right back down over us and back into the water,either. I'm just throwing this out for entertainment,but if it is predicted to get this close to the water again than why not throw the idea out there. I must say that I did get the information about the remnants being near Galveston later in the week off of ACCUWEATHER.COM. Any thoughts on this?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center