ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Tue Aug 06 2002 11:24 PM
Re: Bertha heading for the Gulf.

I know I'm going to sound like my good pal Joe B. when I say this but I stated a few posts back about how I didn't think we were done with Bertha yet. I remember someone who was " anonymous" acted like I was crazy for saying that. Sometimes these gut feelings I get are for real. Considering what happened last year with Allison, I knew it was a possibility. I'm not sure exactly how much she can regain but she could possibly get back to storm status. It is getting to the point where these models are almost useless. When you add in what is going on with TD#3, I think we are in store for some very interesting next couple of days. What do ya'll think?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center