Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Tue May 21 2002 05:23 AM
mongertime

nothing going on. figures, its only may 21st. i guess it is worth a glance that a few models are showing dreamcast subtropical lows here and there (the 16day mrf wants to pop a couple of rogue type post frontal lows this week and next), but remember, and i reiterate, its only may 21st. every year models start seeing things early in the season that never happen, and there's still a lot of subtropical jet out there to rip everything up, so formation in the next few days is extremely unlikely. this is a year where early season formation is expected, but remember may storms only form once every decade and a half or so.
good to see that my 12-8-4 is still close to the noaa forecast. ten more days and we get the new graycast. by the way, joe b isnt always right, but read his column and you'll learn a lot.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center