Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Aug 19 2002 08:17 PM
retake

theres an invest out there by nrl.. but their page is screwed up so i cant tell which disturbance theyre following. i'd guess 92L.. invest 13.. is the low on the strong wave at 10.5/36. noticed that the TUTT low over the caribbean is pulling west.. so the ridge in the east atlantic is nosing towards the lesser antilles. if the wave can start developing it will have a good environment ahead.
about 150mi east of myrtle beach that mcc mid layer low is refiring convection. surface obs arent showing anything.. but whatever is aloft is persisting. question now is whether the system can work its way to the surface. it isnt moving much.. my eye says drifting WSW if anything.
either of these systems has a moderate chance of developing at best.
by the way.. ssd has an invest on the eastpac system nrl is tracking.. d1.0. nrl has it at 25kt, 1008mb. fausto coming down the line, just maybe dolly too.
HF 2017z19august

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center