Kevin
(Weather Master)
Wed Aug 21 2002 12:14 AM
I must agree with HF on all bases....the tropical launch button has been pushed.

I am in total agreement with everything HF said. This is a brief post with development chances only. If one of these areas develops, I will provide my detailed analysis.
1. Wave at 40W: Chance of development:3/10, will likely increase.
2. Wave at 26W: Chance of development: 2/10. Chances will increase as this wave get further west.
3. Caribbean convection: Most convection can be contributed to the adjacent upper-low, the convection is being sheared as well. 1/10 development chance.

The MCC (off East Coast) died because it was not ventilated properly and lost most of the convection it had after dusk.

Also notice that there has been no 5:30 PM TWO to be found anywhere. Strange...

Kevin

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center