Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Aug 21 2002 08:51 PM
Re: Mid atlantic wave with more convection

Hey, I went back to graduate school and that's it! Only tests I'm taking from now on will be hearing, urine, stress...and I don't have to study for them...just not eat!! OK, we'll have to watch that area. There are other areas in the central and eastern Atlantic as well. They're evolving, but all of the sudden boom, things will turn on like a light switch. Waiting for that to happen...patiently - but I believe it will happen. Notice also a convective spin a few hundred miles east of the windwards...is that the energy left from the previous 1011 low that dissipated? Has a nice little rotation. Chat later Colleen - Cheers!! Steve H.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center