Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Aug 23 2002 04:28 AM
Re: 35/53/fish/BOC

But the game aint in Tally or are you getting an early start for the weekend after next? LOL The way things have gone i wonder if we are gonna have a year of where when things start to happen they will happen in bunches. I remember a few years ago when the view on the sat. had like 5 systems (hurricanes/storms/and depressions)all lined up. can't remember the year but it was awsome looking. I recall John Hope saying it doesn't happen often. They were all coming off Africa just one after the other. I think one came to the eastern U. S. and the others went to the north and didn't touch land.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center