(Weather Master)
Fri Aug 23 2002 10:00 AM
Re: 35/53/fish/BOC

Well I certainly believe in weather patterns setting up and it is very clear that the Atlantic is getting ready to do it's thing, however I don't think it is quite ready yet. As I have said in my past posts I really don't look to see a whole lot of activity until Sept. and I still believe that most of this activity will be on our back door. Maybe that is why I thought that the recent convection in the W Caribbean might get going (you know one of those situations that you sit back and ask your self how did that happen?) Any way that little piece of energy that did not make it to the BOC is again a pattern that I believe that is in the process of getting set up as we speak. As far as CV is concerned activity will be limited. The ridging will help to pave the way and we will take all the help we can to eliminate the shear and subsidence out there. GO BUY YOUR POPCORN BOYS AND GIRLS SHOW TIME IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!! TONI

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center