Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Aug 29 2002 04:09 PM
Re: Tropical Depression #4

everone is talking about dolly but she isnt born yet. She is
still a TD (fetus) but could be born by the weekend. I have said she will be close to TS strength today but by tomorrow she will have a hard time keeping her strength and might weaken to even a open wave before getting her act together later sunday into monday around the 2nd.
Now with this the case she will be more west. Its not the latitude that the TD is now as the reasoning, its the system will be week and steerd then by the low level flow. I expect her to be just e of the NE islands by Laborday and become Dolly by then or again. Ill post more later on this and also my mentioned carribean system later. scottsvb hurricaneupdatecenter

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center