Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu Aug 29 2002 05:28 PM
This is what I see...

I think TD #4 heads WNW with a likely curve back to the west down the road. This would be due to weakening/remaining weak and involved with the low level flow. It's definitely a threat to the Islands. Models tend to always want to recurve CV systems, so that's not a surprise. It should also be no surprise that they're likely to back off on recurvature (further west) with each successive run.

As to Bill's post, that's where I'm looking too. The BoC actually shows some outflow, but this might be shear coming in over the top from the Pacific. The SW Carribean has been hot/cold for the last 4 days. It looked best yesterday, but has some symmetry now with it. Recon is scheduled to investigate tomorrow if warranted.

Tough call on either BOC or SW Caribbean as to eventual strength and landfalls. BoC probably would nose NNE/NE over time (unless pushed into Mexico or TX), SW Caribbean is anyone's guess. I don't have one

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center