Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Aug 30 2002 09:13 PM
Re: Tropical Depression #4 Is now TS Dolly

Give me the old days, there is just to much information out there.Bastardi says watch this or that and it might develope, Lyons can'see anything out there, the national weather service with all of the tools and money at there disposal can't see much happening. This is one very confusing season of nothing but opposing conjecture.Meanwhile living in Stuart Florida , a prone area for hurricanes where there hasn't been one of any significance in 50years, I have seen my hurricane insurance skyrocket. As far as I am concerned where I live we are protected by cutoff lows and troughs that form at the height of hurricane season. It was a better time when a small article mentioned a tropical storm was in the Bahamas and might reach Florida within a few days and then no more information just wait and see.This season will once again be a bust as Steve Weagle , weatherman in palm beach described the trough setting up now to protect Florida again this year.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center