Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sat Aug 31 2002 12:50 PM
Re: BUSY WEEKEND AHEAD

I dont have really much to say.Everything that I said will happen has from 3 weeks back and even since May. Dolly
has been a easy forcast for us. I called for her to possibly become a TS then deminish and then re classified around the 2nd or just after then feel a new trough next week and out to sea more she goes. I expect her to be declassified by tonight or sunday morning. Then late monday be reclassified when the recon goes in as she moves to arund 18 and 56. Her speed should slow down a tad to 12mph more less later today thru labor day,, but all this has been mentioned by me from last weeks posts.
Also as of last week my next system i said that will form Monday more less will move eventually into mexico and should be more of a threat there, but I should say that a hurricane in the eastern pac will form a trough off the w coast there then a ridge over mexico then another mid level trough over the N gulf, this could want to stall the system in the western gulf as it awaits the digging of a trough to its N.
scottsvb hurricaneupdatecenter

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center