Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Thu May 23 2002 12:53 AM
Re: Just for fun...

Yeah Joe's OK, but did you see his post today...it says a lot of nothing. Alright so I said I'd pull the pin, it gets the chatter started. And Shawn the track and intensity of the low is still up in the air, but I agree with Gary that something will develop and a pretty deep low at that. Let see where the cutoff sets up, and go from there. The easern GOM isn't out of the question by any means....I want to see the EC tonight to see where/if it puts it. Pretty good hype for something that isn't there yet, but I wouldn't think all the models are wrong. HPC says the AVN is out of bed....too far east with the current pattern, but says the UKMET is too far west, and they take a compromise position. From our experience it probably won't go down the middle of the solutions. This should be fun to watch. If it doesn't develop I'll go into hibernation until August...LOL> Jeers!! Steve H.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center