Kevin
(Weather Master)
Sat Aug 31 2002 09:50 PM
TWC reports were incorrect...and movement of 94L.

TWC was reporting winds of 60 (gusts) and 1008 mb pressure, BUT this was the last vortex data message from CHRISTOBAL! Ooops...typical TWC stupidity.

Also...the 5:30 PM TWO says 94L disturbance is moving northwest...but I've watched the satellite imagery from the past few hours. The loop showed a west-northwest movement, if any at all. A very slow moving due to weak steering currents. I still believe it will be depression...and I still believe Florida is the bull's eye.

Also, Dolly is flying west again, but this was not supposed to happen. If this height breakdown isn't as strong as models predicted, with Dolly being so weak, well...

Any thoughts on 94L's movement now and into the future?

Kevin

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center