Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Sep 01 2002 04:08 PM
Re: On the Verge

well folks its sept 1st and we have 3 systems to watch.
First a system off florida with a well defined circulation that
should be classified as a DP soon will meander WNW and
aproach NE florida. Tropical storm warnings will be issued from Savanah to Melbourne most likly tonight. The pressure is still fairly high in the system about 135 miles E of Cape Canaveral and its movement will be determined by the strength. I feel it will strengthn to Eduardo and move WNW to
off the coast of St Augestine by the evening of the 2nd.
Dolly will continue to move to the NW and later I expect her to weaken to a TD. Later tomorrow she will have a better chance of development when she passes just NE of the windward islands.
The 3rd system is my depression that should form later tomorrow (Labor Day) in the nw carribean. This should be a Tropical storm in the next 2-3 days. Eventually it will move into the southern gulf off the Yucitan of Mexico.
All in all everything is coming along as seen by me and my staff. My personal site is down and should be updated later this evening. Scottsvb HURRICANEUPDATECENTER

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center