ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Sep 02 2002 05:41 PM
Tony,Tony,Tony

Why is it that eveyone else can bash the models and it is ok but when I do it suddenly there is a problem. All I read on this site is how unreliable the models are and " what is everyone at the NHC thinking" , and yet when I decide to express my opinion it's like I'm the only one who feels this way.I have seen alot of people on this site who have done better on these sytems than the models, I guess you were not one of them.If you want to question or bash me for my thoughts than you will have to wait in line just like all the rest. Just kidding. Actually, I have stated many times that my views on tropical storms are elementary at best. I was just trying to make a little humor with the models just like I have seen so many people on this site do before.Relax, throw down a few beers, fire up the grill, and let's see how all this turns out.

You have a nice day,also.

ShawnS

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center