Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Tue Sep 03 2002 11:25 AM
Eduoard...

Ed is a bit more menacing tihs morning. TPC has taken a N jog out of the official forecast and brings Ed over NE or C FL as a TS about the same intensity. New GFDL run continues trend of dual landfall.

Gulf looks better than ever. It almost looks baroclinical in the way the convection is coming into LA, but I don't think it rained much here overnight. In any event, trend for increase continues. I still am thinking "L" on the map by tomorrow, and probably a few inches of rain in parts of TX. Maybe 2-3 in some parts of LA today. NDBC is down at the moment, and I haven't checked the NWS radar to see what's actually happening in the way of precip.

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center