Rasvar
(Weather Master)
Tue Sep 03 2002 01:34 PM
Re: GFDL moving south

I'm not liking the latest run of the GFDL. Especially since it usually overintensifies a system but is already under currents. I have to say that this forecast seems reasonable, sans intensity forecast. I guess it is possible for a Cat 1 before it hits Florida, especially with the current surprise. Central Florida can do witthout anything that strong. Saturated ground conditions would make for a lot more falling tress then usual, not too mention flooding in areas already doing bad. I'm hoping it keeps up in North Central Florida becuase they need the rain. However, The forecast keeps slipping south. :P

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center