Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Sep 04 2002 02:34 PM
Re: Tropical Storm Edouard Wednesday

>>jk anyways if he makes it to the gulf the shawn will at least ask a new question every 5 min about hitting Houston.

Maybe he will, but he doesn't hide behind the anonymous tag when asking those questions or making pointed comments.

Hey Shawn,

I don't know what's up down there. There is obviously some low pressure at the surface, but there really aren't any buoys near where it probably is centered (elongated south of New Iberia/Franklin over toward Corpus/Kings Ranch). All the surrounding buoys show fairly high pressure including here in the city. Most of the pressures are up from yesterday by .02-.04 and are ranging from 29.91 to 30.3. So your guess is as good as mine. I fully expect to wake up tomorrow again and see blossoming convection. But what is the ultimate solution?

Steve

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center