ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Sep 04 2002 06:14 PM
Re: GOM Low

Just came home on my lunch break and...WOW! I've been trying to catch up on the reading and to be honest, I don't like what is setting up here. Remember, I said I just wanted a small storm for a little excitement. Everything I have been able to read says that this thing could sit out there for several days. The only positive about that is that the longer it sits out there the less more likely that it will be pushed away from my area. The down side to that is someone would have to feel the effects of it. This COULD be setting up for a pretty serious situation. However, I will wait a bit longer to go out and buy supplies because we all know how these things can just fall apart.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center