Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Sep 06 2002 02:38 AM
Re: Hey Frank

I've been lurking around here some, but not much action for us over here in Texas up until now.

Hard to say where the center is, probably around 28/93.5 or so. I guess the reported vortex message was a false alarm. I just took a look at the IR loop and it looks about as good as anything has this year, more convection building east of where the center probably is. Give it another 24 hours and I think it will look a lot better.

Corpus AFD now says it is TS Fay by the way.

Went up and sat in the new end zone that Eli built for us "haha" He needs to have a better game this week, that Memphis team always scares me. They always seem to get up for the OM game. Can't be losing to no Conf USA team this early in the year.

Houstontracker

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center