Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sat Sep 07 2002 06:10 PM
Re:

Fay went as scheduled a moderate TS and went inland 55 miles SW of Galvestine. I actually got the location right on exactly ( that is very hard todo) and still will produce rainfall amounts up to 6 inches in localized downpoors. Elswhere TD 7 has developed and should continue a WNW direction over the next few days. It could become a TS over the next 48 hours but should run into sheering after that. I expect a slow and general movement and head off towards the Bermuda location. Finally the 1st hurricane of the season that i been posting about for a week now should become classified as a TS later on Sunday. Tropical or Subtropical I expect this to be a hurricane later on Monday and move generally N of due W towards the S Carolina area,,then turn and move N then NE scraping the carolinas especially the Cape and move quickly out to sea during midweek. Winds could reach cat 3 but as on now playing back as a Cat 2 for now. Also a area some models want to form off cuba and the keys early next week will be very questionable and I will post more on this later suday and on my own personal hurricane page. scottsvb web page hurricaneupdatecenter

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center