Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Sep 08 2002 06:30 AM
Re: Scott & Steve

sorry about typo shawn. I'm always very busy and just rush thru these reports and dont have time to check out my spelling which im sure is pretty bad. On that note dont jump on me cause of the typo bit,, you cry so much in here it seems you must be only 8. I loved weather at that age too. I just want to say every little cloud in the gulf wont always become a storm, you seem to always ask that. Anyways sorry about going off, kinda pist about bashing me on a spelling note, i notice alot of sps on others but i dont critize anyone on that note.
On the system off the bahamas yes I did say that i expected it to form there and then move thru N florida into the gulf, upper level flow hasnt developed as expected last week. Now only a modest movement to the w is expected then off to the north which i also agreed with others in here on over the last 2 days now. Anyways still having a hard time seeing if a system will develop over near S florida and move NNE. Time will tell on that too. sorry again for any typos in this and the future.
scottsvbhurricaneupdatecenter BTW shawn I am a Met.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center