ShawnS
(Storm Tracker)
Sun Sep 08 2002 07:10 PM
Re: Thanks for the Band!

I know we got the other systems out there, but I'm most concerned with the remains of both Fay and Eddie. I don't know what to make of the situation that is going on right now. It looks like Fay's center is not moving even though there has been talk of it moving back towards the coast. The activity in the gulf looks like it is more feeder bands from the circulation of Fay, but I know that Eddie is out there , somewhere.I'm not sure what all this means for us here in southeast Texas and what the chances are of Fay moving back over the water. I need some help on this one. I do have to say that Fay has kept her circulation quite nicely,though. I also noticed that at last report she still had a pressure down around 1006 with winds of 20 mph. If she did somehow make it back over the water, I don't think it would take much for her to get going again. What I do know is that the local radar here is full of activity right now.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center