Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Sep 13 2002 03:08 AM
Re: Jason, Look at the shortwave IR Loop

well I got the stationary position right on the advisory. I saw steve Lyons report on the update and he still says NW to N. Kinda hard to believe but yeah might happen. I seem to feel the center of the mid level low to the ESE of the current low will become the dominate feature into the morning hours and the spin or the current low will fad out to the west. This is currently seen on infrared sat but hard to always see. With this low becoming the more dominate feature a N progress will ensue early in the morning and turn to the NE near panama city or maybe even E unlike what is forcasted by Lyons. I havnt read the NHC report yet but I feel they will say N then NNE like Mr Lyons said. scottsvb hurricaneupdatecenter.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center