Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Sep 15 2002 04:17 PM
Re: Probably not an East Coast storm...

sorry kevin, I live in tampa too. Bucs have no offense. Ravens 27 Buc 13. Scottsvb hurricaneupdatecenter. I wont post anything on the next TS-hurricane that will be till later tonight. Though my forcast on Hanna was right on for a 1 week perdiction on strength at landfall and timing. I was a bust on where landfall was even though the worst weather was in my pocker. Ill take the landfall as the most important part so Im calling hanna a semi bust forcast for me. If it was a hurricane where it really did matter where it landfalled then it would be a total bust. Otherwise only bust i had was the 1 st storm of the season. I cant wait to get more info and things on our carribean which i will forcast late tonight.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center