Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Mon Sep 16 2002 05:31 PM
Re: Your Capt Crunch wasn't spiked at all...

Hey troy dont bash people back on spelling. Someone did that to me a week ago and that really pisses me off. I may be a MET but I just have only little time from work to log in here and give a idea on what I and our office feels what might be going on and I dont usually recheck my spelling. Anyways he told Kevin he was just playing with him about where ISADORE was.
Right now, we cant locate a well defined center. Reports coming in from recon shows no center and might not be upgraded now to TS or even TD status at 5 but its a call on the NHC. Another report from recon shows a calm wind or light w wind near 15.6N and 74.8W. They might close it off there but its just a might!! Anyways new AVN is out and showing hardly nothing coming up from the carribean. Just some unsettled weather. Anyways ill post more later and I dont log in. scottsvb HURRICANEUPDATECENTER

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center