(Weather Master)
Tue Sep 17 2002 11:52 PM
Re: TD #10 and TD #11

I'm starting to become very concerned , we have talked for years now about a hurricane hitting central fl and now that it may really come to pass I have to admit that it has me a little distressed. Any hurricane is dangerous but the thought that a majior storm my be headed this way has me sitting on the edge of my seat.
Once it gets into the gulf the ball game starts just don't know what base it will stop on. All kidding aside all of the gulf coast should be on alert for this one, now is the time to do your planning and make sure you have plenty of supplies that you may need for several days.There's a lot that can happen between now and then but you can never be prepared enough , just ask the Andrew survivors.
I just want to say again that you all do a great job keeping us updated on the latest. Toni

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center